Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an inspiration you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full-line of products and not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the InventHelp Company News has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and inventhelp Reviews have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable maybe can.